We had 5 papers accepted to CHI 2023!
- Zhang, Y., Gaggiano, J., Yongsatianchot, N., Suhaimi, N.M., Kim, M., Sun, Y., Griffin, J., Parker, A.G., “What Do We Mean When We Talk about Trust in Social Media? A Systematic Review.” (CHI 2023)
- Choi, A., D’Ignazio, C., Foucault Welles, B., Parker, A.G. “Social Media as a Critical Pedagogical Tool: Examining the Relationship Between Youth’s Political Participation on Social Media and Their Critical Consciousness.” (CHI 2023)
- Oguamanam, V., Hernandez, N., Chandler, R., Guillaume, D., McKeever, K., Allen, M., Mohammed, S., Parker, A.G. “An Intersectional Look at Use of and Satisfaction with Digital Mental Health Platforms: A Survey of Perinatal Black Women.” (CHI 2023)
- Sacikety, D., O’Leary, T., Paasche-Orlow, M., Bickmore, T., Parker, A.G. ““Everyone is Covered”: Exploring the Role of Online Interactions in Facilitating Connection and Social Support in Black Churches.” (CHI 2023)
- Zhou, J., Zhang, Y., Luo, Q., Parker, A.G., De Choudhury, M. “Synthetic Lies: Understanding AI-Generated Misinformation and Evaluating Algorithmic and Human Solutions.” (CHI 2023)
Leave a Reply